Embedded Nirvana:General disclaimer
From Embedded Nirvana
EMBEDDED NIRVANA MAKES NO GUARANTEE OF VALIDITY
- Embedded Nirvana is a voluntary association of individuals and groups working to develop a technologies based on ARM Linux. The content found here has not necessarily been reviewed by people with the expertise required to provide you with complete, accurate or reliable information.
- This does not imply that the information is not valuable and accurate, it is in most of the cases. However, Embedded Nirvana cannot guarantee the validity of the information found here. The content of any given article may change, tampered or altered by irrational individuals.
- The content is not uniformly peer reviewed, while readers may correct errors or engage in casual peer review, they have no legal duty to do so and thus all information read here is without any implied warranty of fitness for any purpose or use whatsoever. Even articles that have been vetted by informal peer review or featured article processes may later have been edited inappropriately, just before you view them.
- None of the contributors, sponsors, administrators, or anyone else connected with Embedded Nirvana in any way whatsoever can be responsible for the appearance of any inaccurate or libelous information or for your use of the information contained in or linked from these web pages.
- Please make sure that you understand that the information provided here is being provided freely, and that no kind of agreement or contract is created between you and the owners or users of this site, the owners of the servers upon which it is housed, the individual Embedded Nirvana contributors, any project administrators, sysops or anyone else who is in any way connected with this project or sister projects subject to your claims against them directly. This does not imply any contractual or extracontractual liability on the part of Embedded Nirvana or any of its agents, members, organizers or other users.
- There is no agreement or understanding between you and Embedded Nirvana regarding your use or modification of this information beyond the Creative Commons Attribution-Sharealike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA) and the GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL); neither is anyone at Embedded Nirvana responsible should someone change, edit, modify or remove any information that you may post on Embedded Nirvana or any of its associated projects.
- Any of the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited in the articles of the Embedded Nirvana are the property of their respective owners. Their use here does not imply that you may use them for any other purpose other than for the same or a similar informational use as contemplated by the original authors of these Embedded Nirvana articles under the CC-BY-SA and GFDL licensing schemes. Unless otherwise stated Embedded Nirvana is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such Embedded Nirvana cannot grant any rights to use any otherwise protected materials. Your use of any such or similar incorporeal property is at your own risk.
- Publication of information found in Embedded Nirvana may be in violation of the laws of the country or jurisdiction from where you are viewing this information. Laws in your country or jurisdiction may not protect or allow the same kinds of speech or distribution. Embedded Nirvana does not encourage the violation of any laws; and cannot be responsible for any violations of such laws, should you link to this domain or use, reproduce, or republish the information contained herein.