From Embedded Nirvana
Embedded Nirvana is an initiative for hands-on knowledge sharing for Linux OS on Embedded Devices. If you are an Embedded Systems-Linux enthusiast do share your knowledge with us. We are a bunch of engineers with the only motive to spread knowledge by helping/sharing with each other.
Help Us Keep The Wiki Clean
We have kept the wiki open for all, without any restrictions.
- Please do not spam the wiki with link to irrelevant content or to some commercial product or service.
- Please do not give links to personal blogs or site. Your user page is the only page where this is allowed.
- Please report to the administrator at admin [at] embeddednirva [dot] org in case you find such instances.
We have kept our doors open to welcome you with open arms and it doesn't mean we are careless in locking our doors. We want to keep it that way.
How To Contribute
- All articles published here would be released under Creative Commons Attribution-Sharealike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). Please publish your articles only if you agree to share your knowledge under this license.
- Before posting a new article on the wiki, please search if similar article already exits. If yes please add value to the existing article rather than creating a new article. Make sure your article is relevant to Embedded Systems and Linux OS.
- Please make sure the content posted by you is not copyrighted or at least you have the permission to post the copyrighted material.
- Do mention references at the end of your article. This helps the moderators in validating your content.
- Posting any obscene, vulgar, and irrelevant content would obliviously result in purging your content and banning your IP address. In case you find such content please report it to the moderator or mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“i want 2 do project. tell me what 2 do”
Most of the engineering students are haunted by such question “i want 2 do project. tell me what 2 do” and if you are one of them then Embedded Nirvana is here to help you out. Embedded Nirvana highly encourages students to take up open source projects.
Here is what you can do :
- You can either contribute to current active ideas
- You looking to get guidance and follow up on open source projects which you would like to take up in Linux, Electronics and Embedded domain then drop a mail to active contributors (see below).